S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Sos vs track forged

Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck man Dave & Evan are awesome help with anything you ask them about. I'm really excited to see what this bad girl does with the gtx 30r. The trackforged turbo owners a multiplying fast
Old 05-31-2012, 10:25 AM

Made 640whp 472tq at 21PSI on trackforged kit.. And bump it down to 12 pounds for a good 460whp.. i love it.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me know if I have this right...

gtx30r vs 6262:
gtx = quicker response, boost made lower?
6262 = possibility for higher peak power, but slightly less mid range power?

gtx30r vs gt30r:
gtx = new version of gt, more efficient, quicker response?
Old 05-31-2012, 09:02 PM

you'll not regret it. congrats . as soon i get the other sleeved block back from Benson's... i'll let them to turn up the boost even more.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:40 PM

I like the kit, but I'm really not liking not having anyone near me for a motor build, tuning, or anything. I'm thinking for me at this point in my life, I should have gone with the sos kit.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Former Sponsor

We can fix, that
Whens the next cross country road trip?

Evan
Old 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Trackforged
We can fix, that

Evan
If I were there it would be ok, but I won't be back there ever as far as I know. It really sucks. I would ship it out to you guys if need be but for one, it's expensive and I will be taking a giant pay cut and don't want to have to ever risk having to build motor, tranny, diff, etc.

You could however, send me a quote with a build you guys would recommend as far as the motor (include a meth setup on the side) and I'll take a look at it. I'll see how it compares to other shops I looked around at such as inline pro. I would love to be there and you guys basically do everything to my car as you guys were amazing. I'm getting kinda thin right now since I just got engaged and the whole job thing. I even sold my bike on top of things. If I can't get to where I'm confident I'll never have issues, I may just switch setups Idk. I'm just looking at my options. Part of it may also be I'm in Texas away from my car and I'm thinking silly but who knows. I do know that I want to keep the kit, but just don't know what I'm supposed to do when I do have troubles when it comes to certain things. Hell, I don't even have any tuners out here and evans is pricey since I'm the only s2k in my city that does anything to his car as far as I know.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Excalibur
Originally Posted by Trackforged' timestamp='1348088891' post='22024074
We can fix, that

Evan
If I were there it would be ok, but I won't be back there ever as far as I know. It really sucks. I would ship it out to you guys if need be but for one, it's expensive and I will be taking a giant pay cut and don't want to have to ever risk having to build motor, tranny, diff, etc.

You could however, send me a quote with a build you guys would recommend as far as the motor (include a meth setup on the side) and I'll take a look at it. I'll see how it compares to other shops I looked around at such as inline pro. I would love to be there and you guys basically do everything to my car as you guys were amazing. I'm getting kinda thin right now since I just got engaged and the whole job thing. I even sold my bike on top of things. If I can't get to where I'm confident I'll never have issues, I may just switch setups Idk. I'm just looking at my options. Part of it may also be I'm in Texas away from my car and I'm thinking silly but who knows. I do know that I want to keep the kit, but just don't know what I'm supposed to do when I do have troubles when it comes to certain things. Hell, I don't even have any tuners out here and evans is pricey since I'm the only s2k in my city that does anything to his car as far as I know.
OP you're in South Dakota right? Look around on the forum and see if there is a group of owners out where you live or near by. Hold on I'll look for you. If you look in the forum under North America Central it is under Heartland S2000 Owners. It's not the biggest group of owners but I would see how many are also FI. Not to sound condescending but I would think after having two cars that were FI that you have some knowledge of what you're doing. Keep in mind, even going with an S/C you're still stressing the motor because boost is boost.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:43 AM

Yeah Idk it just seems more nerve racking. Maybe it's just because its 16psi and I never see people running that much. I looked around there a bit and someone recommended a shop out in souix falls that I'll have to look into. Yeah I never really had too many issues with other boosted cars but they all came boost from factory. The ets kit on the evo x did give me a hard time for a while but thats because of the shop doing the work i believe. Switched to a nice fp red setup and it ran like a champ.