S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Beach Honda North Miami Beach crashed my car

Old 02-19-2007, 05:38 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Reading that gave me a headache.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my god... I was thinking the same exact thing. At first I thought I wasnt reading it right, but everything about that post, in his words are "BAD"
Old 02-20-2007, 10:06 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

UPDATE!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP, you might want to take a look at this thread, something you might really want to consider is diminished value!

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=464312
Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM

Received 227 Likes on 169 Posts

For those of you looking for updates, the OP stated on 2/14 that he was done posting here until the situation was resolved. Guess he's still working on it.

Also, I agree with Jsmply: Don't forget about diminished value if it ends up being fixed instead of totalled or replaced.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:31 PM

I am sorry for my bad Grammar and Writing. -_-
Old 02-26-2007, 12:30 PM

WHAT THE F ???

i just read the whole thread. This is unbelieveable and HONDA-unworthy !!!

my honda dealer in Belgium is so cool and superfriendly and customer service is ACE !

can't imagine people to be like that ! It is a disgrace ! Fight for your rights !

don't accept repairs, take up every info you can get with lawyers, insurance and HONDA EXECUTIVE HEADOFFICE !

let us know what will happen !

good luck amigo
Old 02-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned

LoOlL we should place bets on the out come
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM

I don't think he gets new car through dealer.
Only way he is gonna get this resolved is through his insurance. Plain and simple. Sux but yo, I say go through insurance, broadcast to local news anyway and get lawyer, even if it doesn't get far, make yourself a problem for them. Your insurance company will get you your money. Cause if anything, the dealership should have insurance to guard against stupidity of worker, and if they don't want to use that to pay you off then let your insurance company go after them.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:19 PM

Ok guys first of all this is going to leave out a few details and secondly the outcome isn't good. I met with a lawyer who does this type of law to review the case. I also called Rick Case Honda to have the car towed there for an estimate. When the tow truck arrived I get a call from Rick Case - the service director at Beach did not want to release the car to them. Service director then calls me and he says that Beach is a certified Honda repair shop why do I have to take the car somewhere else when they are going to fix it. I told him to release my car. He then said that he has WASTED enough time on this and if they release the car he would cancel my rental the next day, and he kept his word. I also spoke to the GM about compensation and he said I can discuss it with their insurance company that's why they pay insurace. The guys at Rick Case gave me an estimate of $11,582. I had to get my insurance company involved at that point since I need rental car coverage Rick Case is going to repair the car. I have written consumer affairs, DMV, and called the local TV network I have a friend who knows Al Sunshine and I spoke to AL for a bit - I'll give details on that when I can. I am taking those f**kers to court. I strongly advise everyone to avoid Beach but you can make your own decision based on their actions, and the attitude of their service director

Quick Reply: Beach Honda North Miami Beach crashed my car