Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Hondapartsnow.com

Old 11-09-2022, 01:08 PM

Received 426 Likes on 354 Posts
Default Hondapartsnow.com

Absolute joke of an e-store. Save your money and your time and avoid them like the plague. Anyone is better than them.
Old 11-09-2022, 01:22 PM
Bri

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts

What happened?
Old 11-09-2022, 03:26 PM

Received 426 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by Bri
What happened?
It takes them 2 weeks to just process your order, half the time they leave you hanging for a month, then they tell you sorry, we are refunding you. I ended up ordering parts from them, then ordered the same parts 2 weeks later from another Honda store. The other store delivered in 3 days, I then had to wait another 2 weeks for hpn to refund me.

Just straight up slow stepping.
Old 09-26-2023, 05:25 AM
Community Organizer

Received 134 Likes on 92 Posts

i'll agree. i used to use them a lot but i've had a few issues with them in the past year and won't use them again.

been refunded for multiple items when they show in stock
been backordered on multiple items when they show in stock
been refunded after waiting weeks for items on backorder
had a usps triangle tube box arrive to me with zero tape on it, opened up and missing a lot of parts. It was an absolute mess dealing with them and took many, many phone calls to fix the issue.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:11 AM

Received 1,268 Likes on 966 Posts

old thread! lol I have yet to actually order from them and wont. Everytime I inquire about an "in stock" part they say it is backordered, even if no one else shows it backordered. I always just end up ordering through Majestic. I will now try that pace in Japan someone sent me the link to if time is not critical though. They still have some parts you cant get here (but others available here are discontinued there) and their prices are really cheap if you afford the shipping wait time.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:39 AM

Received 1,163 Likes on 1,017 Posts

My oft-told experience with Majestic Honda from several years ago. I ordered a front spoiler for my 2006 car. They were still available painted in body color.

I was living south of Cleveland, two hours drive from the major Honda factory/distribution center in Marysville, Ohio, so Majestic had the spoiler shipped to them in Rhode Island (actually Massachusetts) and then shipped back to me in Ohio. Part arrived in pristine condition after it's extra 1200 mile journey. Quickest route from the factory to Majestic ran within 10 minutes of my house.

-- Chuck
Old 09-26-2023, 06:53 AM

Received 1,268 Likes on 966 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck S
My oft-told experience with Majestic Honda from several years ago. I ordered a front spoiler for my 2006 car. They were still available painted in body color.

I was living south of Cleveland, two hours drive from the major Honda factory/distribution center in Marysville, Ohio, so Majestic had the spoiler shipped to them in Rhode Island (actually Massachusetts) and then shipped back to me in Ohio. Part arrived in pristine condition after it's extra 1200 mile journey. Quickest route from the factory to Majestic ran within 10 minutes of my house.

-- Chuck
Yep they will not drop ship I did have a trans mount (ordered 2, but only one arrived) re-shipped from Majestic 3 weeks ago. It still says "label created". They sail all their shipments that day are stuck like that and no one knows where they are . They refunded me for that one and I had gotten one elsewhere.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:12 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by engifineer
old thread! lol I have yet to actually order from them and wont. Everytime I inquire about an "in stock" part they say it is backordered, even if no one else shows it backordered. I always just end up ordering through Majestic. I will now try that pace in Japan someone sent me the link to if time is not critical though. They still have some parts you cant get here (but others available here are discontinued there) and their prices are really cheap if you afford the shipping wait time.
Post up the link for the contact in JP, I'd like to look into them as well. Thanks
Old 10-25-2023, 06:17 PM

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

if you dont need stuff next day, amayama shipped prices from japan still beat anything in north america even after duty and taxes
The following users liked this post:
maranelloboy05 (12-08-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 07:54 AM

Received 115 Likes on 74 Posts

I've had great success with Amayama. Honestly all the dealers/parts sellers are slow enough that if its something I need ASAP I pay the inflated prices of my local dealer to get it next day or else I just order from Amayama.

Quick Reply: Hondapartsnow.com