Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

My HORRIBLE experience with Chaser Aero

Old 09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is the last few PMs I have sent suzuka:

were trying to get a car in here and make an installation process for this front end. Basically make a step 1 to how every many steps is needed to install the bumper.

We dont think a dispute is necessary however if you feel that a paypal dispute is needed than we encourage it

We were in a hurry to post that the bumper fits.

I plan on putting on how we did it (pics, and details) tomorrow afternoon sometimes, step by step

We didnt chop the bumper in half like you said, it just took some "know how"

The fit is good
Im about to leave the office, but I dont understand what you are trying to do man...

From what it sounds like you are trying to catch me in some sort of lie or something which mind boggles me because Im not like that, Im straight to the point.

We took the bumper right off the shelf, We did body and prep work, which is required, read our website disclaimer at the bottom that has been there for 7+ years. we recomend you take it to the body shop. A bumper just doesnt "snap" on like you think it does. Yes he sanded a few pieces down for the fit to look like that, but it wasnt that hard, something an experienced body tech that could do.

Tomorrow Ill be loading what exactly my install tech did to fit the piece, like I said in my last PM I sent you.

We did a lot of things to make it fit right, like unclip the plastic wheel guards and the bottom piece of it (i randomly went out there while he was doing it because I was interested), i didnt see it all but tomorrow the pics should be up on what we did

send me your paypal address so tomorrow I can run the deal I gave you by the owner

as long as you follow up with the settlement we talked about, everything should be fine...no hard feelings...i hope
ya i just hope you can clean the thread up...i mean we got the bumper to fit on the car...and it looks damn good and it wasnt a pain in the ass at all. Actually made me feel good that it fit, although I know you dont agree that it doesnt fit but we'll never agree to that so its whatever...ya know?

Im still frustrated about the situation and how this was handled but I hope we/you can straighten everything out
alright,

ill pm you whenever i have the chance

when i send you the money....just do your end on cleaning up the thread, if you can delete your post and if you want (you dont have to) post that we settled this the right way.

sorry for getting angry over the phone today, and i hope you feel the same way about bashing us over the internet...it seems you do have a lot of soldiers or whatever you call them in line to follow you around on here.

I really hope you do get that bumper installed, as you can see we fit it, it looks good...think what you want on the paint and what your guys are writing in the thread if you want...all and all, done right its a decent piece for the price.

Next time I post the kit on here I am for sure going to post everything in line on what to do for the install, what is required and that we recommend you taking it to a professional body shop.
Do I seem like a bad guy in my PMs that I sent?

some of suzukas original post is very misleading. Yes, I do like to do business over the phone. Personally, I think it is more professional and to talk about transaction details on a certain customer over a public forum just doesnt seem like the right thing to do.

Every customer I sell anything to over the internet I finalize the sale over the phone to make the customer feel more confident in their purchase. I dont see how that is a "bad" thing
Old 09-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by suzuka-blue-s2k,Sep 8 2010, 07:17 PM
Yep, I admit I am foolish for trusting them like that. He was really friendly at first, then started to get into lies and it all went downhill from there.
never trust those people. when they want your money, they are friendly. when they receive your money, you see a different face. all the victims really need to contact admin. this garbage company sold too much crap to us.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Received 2,091 Likes on 1,318 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpwned,Sep 8 2010, 07:07 PM
It really seems, given the other HUGE thread about their fitment, is that a lot of S2000 owners are on a witch hunt and are looking for any reason to hate on this company.
I would LOVE to see this company succeed, as they are in my neck of the woods. But from what I am seeing, great improvement needs to be made in the customer service side of the business.

To be fair, I am reacting solely to what I have read here and some personal experiences related to be by members of my community.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ChaserAero,Sep 8 2010, 10:24 PM
Do I seem like a bad guy in my PMs that I sent?

some of suzukas original post is very misleading. Yes, I do like to do business over the phone. Personally, I think it is more professional and to talk about transaction details on a certain customer over a public forum just doesnt seem like the right thing to do.

Every customer I sell anything to over the internet I finalize the sale over the phone to make the customer feel more confident in their purchase. I dont see how that is a "bad" thing
No, you didnt seem like a bad guy until you start yelling at a customer that wanted things right. Then trying to bribe me just to get my money back. Thats not what a real company would do. Also, what is misleading about my OP? I was specifically told by you that you guys would get the bumper right off the shelf, and fit it. If you cannot, I get the full $150 refund. Simple. Right off the shelf of course can include some sanding and normal prep, but cutting huge peices off, and bending a bumper until its to the point of making spider cracks in places does not count as "normal" body work or proper fitment. Then you say that you dont know what i'm trying to do because your bumper fits. It did not fit properly if you had to do all that to fit it, and still has spider cracks all over it. I probably have just as good of a chance fitting that bumper on a civic bending it like that. Sorry dude, but thats ridiculous.

Also, never really said doing business over the phone is a "bad" thing. I just wish we wouldnt have so I would have all the messages of the bs you told me.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:50 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tacocat,Sep 8 2010, 07:38 PM
I would LOVE to see this company succeed, as they are in my neck of the woods. But from what I am seeing, great improvement needs to be made in the customer service side of the business.

To be fair, I am reacting solely to what I have read here and some personal experiences related to be by members of my community.
When I said a lot, I should have said a select few. It just seems that when anyone has an issue, that a few folks chime in from the peanut gallery just to stir the pot.

As far as this entire situation goes, Chaser should just give the man his money back in full to get this situation resolved. As long as this is going on, there's going to be an issue here. This is really on the verge of ridiculous.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by suzuka-blue-s2k,Sep 8 2010, 11:39 PM
No, you didnt seem like a bad guy until you start yelling at a customer that wanted things right. Then trying to bribe me just to get my money back. Thats not what a real company would do. Also, what is misleading about my OP? I was specifically told by you that you guys would get the bumper right off the shelf, and fit it. If you cannot, I get the full $150 refund. Simple. Right off the shelf of course can include some sanding and normal prep, but cutting huge peices off, and bending a bumper until its to the point of making spider cracks in places does not count as "normal" body work or proper fitment. Then you say that you dont know what i'm trying to do because your bumper fits. It did not fit properly if you had to do all that to fit it, and still has spider cracks all over it. I probably have just as good of a chance fitting that bumper on a civic bending it like that. Sorry dude, but thats ridiculous.
I offered you a FULL refund if you could send me back the bumper, minus the shipping of course.

You said you couldnt send the bumper back because you live in a small town and the closest shipping company was over an hour away....I tried to come up with a solution..I got the bumper fitted on the car, planned on showing a how to on the site but that wasnt sufficient enough for you or the entire community so therefore I offered a refund without having you to send back the bumper

I told you from the start I would not leave you hanging. I told you when we first started talking that. You stated in many PMs to me that I "cheated" you out of money and I stole from you. Something that I took major offense to. I told you several times that Im the type of person that strives to settle everything for my clients and go out of my way to find a solution or I wouldnt be able to sleep at night.

so basically without all the drama heres what happened, correct me if I am wrong

1. Customer buys bumper
2. Customer not happy with fitment of bumper
3. Customer goes to body shop, fitment cost est @ $350, again Customer asks for a refund
4. Company offered full refund, if you can return the bumper somehow
5. Customer cant send bumper back
6. Company figuring out what can be done to settle this
7. Customer demanding refund again
8. Myself, trying to come up with a solution for both of us.
9. Company says they will fit the bumper on and show a "how to"
10. Customer says, okay let me see it
11. Company shows pictures
12. Customer gets on and says we had to cut a million pieces off the bumper and not satisfied with fitment of bumper
13. Company asks, what is it going to take for you to be happy.
14. Customer says give me $100
15. Company complies
Old 09-08-2010, 07:58 PM

I did get a $100 refunded, and i'm willing to take the other $200 loss since I did buy the item. (shipping was $150, so of course i'll lose that). I just wanted to get the word out there on what I had to go through, and how crappy all this was. This all could have been settled a long time ago if the refund was given when asked the first few times, and could have avoided all of this. I had to get yelled at and bribed to get a refund, not the right thing to do. I was actually cool about it all and knew I probably couldnt get my money back since I couldnt send the bumper back. Then after you told me you would give me a full refund if you couldnt fit it off the shelf, that set me off when I found out how the bumper really is, and you told me it fits fine. So of course im going to be mad and demand a partial refund since it did not fit right, or properly off the shelf.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by suzuka-blue-s2k,Sep 8 2010, 11:58 PM
I did get a $100 refunded, and i'm willing to take the other $200 loss since I did buy the item. (shipping was $150, so of course i'll lose that). I just wanted to get the word out there on what I had to go through, and how crappy all this was. This all could have been settled a long time ago if the refund was given when asked the first few times, and could have avoided all of this. I had to get yelled at and bribed to get a refund, not the right thing to do. I was actually cool about it all, and knew I couldnt get my money back since I couldnt send the bumper back, but after you told me you would give me a full refund if you couldnt fit it off the shelf, that set me off when I found out how the bumper really is. So of course im going to be mad and demand a partial refund.
I never "bribed" you, or anyone ever in my life.

I stated to you over the phone that you were posting in EVERY single thread of ours, following us around on threads for products that you havent even purchased from us, stating all kinds of bogus Bologna. I did say over the phone Ill have the money refunded, just try do me a favor and not bash me in all of our threads for the time being because I knew your stance on the company I work for. We were cool over the phone so I didnt think it was a rude thing to say

Thats that.....the moral of the story is I offered you a full refund and you couldnt send the bumper back...you were not satisfied..I gave you a partial refund (which was given to you via paypal) and let you keep the product which you said was impossible to send back to us.

deal? I really would like to squash this one and move on to the OPs complaint, something I hope I can work out
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a way to take a good design and destroy it!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:58 AM

Ohh, and what bogus stuff did I post in every one of your threads then? Imo, to say you cannot post in our threads anymore, and you HAVE to delete every single post in every thread of yours to get a refund, is bribing. No? Like I said I didnt post that story to try and work out a deal or anything, were done. I just wanted to share my own horror story I had, and thats that. Instead of trying to bash me when I did nothing wrong, take care of the OP of this thread.

Edit: I just went and looked in every single one of your threads, and other than the IS style front bumper, I posted in 2 of them. The posts were even before I got the bumper, and I was excited to get it. PLEASE tell me where I have been following you around, posting in every one of your threads, and posting bogus stuff....

Quick Reply: My HORRIBLE experience with Chaser Aero