Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

RIPOFF Report: Nichigo

Old 01-08-2009, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hrm......wow bad situation here i remember seeing this wing on the for sale forums for the longest time....i myself have thought this guy was very reputable as well since i see him selling many things especially his set ups and exterior parts...but to see so many people now getting screwed over and starting up threads like this is very discouraging. i wish we did have a feedback system like ebay it helps all buyers and sellers. i am sorry you have to go through something like this...i myself am like you i do not have large amounts of money or a steady income and to lose 1.5k is a big chunk of cash i hope everything gets worked out and i hope the mods do something about this. the bad guys thread imo does not work whatsoever. i will not go through 50+ pages of peoples screen names to see them if they were a bad seller. make it easier and make a feedback system i will glady donate money for that if it helps this community and protect buyers and sellers at the same time

again i am sad to see another thread like this i hope everything goes well good luck
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO, from the moment you sold it, it no longer remained nichigo's responsibility. Was it sold as the Voltex specific S2000 wing or just a wing that he used on his car? You saw the pictures of the wing on his car. I remember the original for sale thread. Sure, he could do a nice thing and take the wing back, but my opinion is that he doesn't have to.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
beb

He sold it under the impression it was for s2k still but might have just had some fitment issues. Even though he sold it, it all leads back to Nichigo not disclosing that it was for a 350Z.

Nichigo is obviously responsible. It is not the buyers fault he put wear and sold it because he was under the impression that it would work with an s2k.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:34 PM

Old 01-08-2009, 12:36 PM

You know there is a section for bad sellers.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:39 PM

Hope everything gets solved. A rating system almost like Ebay would do wonders for this forum.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:43 PM

I think I agree with Nick on this one. If it was me and it fit fine on my car and the previous owner, I wouldn't have thought that the 350Z part would have mattered....

And it's not like he ever hid the fact that it was off of a 350Z...
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...post&p=12697044

I'd still buy stuff from him...
Old 01-08-2009, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by alexisthemovie' date='Jan 8 2009, 01:19 PM
IMO, from the moment you sold it, it no longer remained nichigo's responsibility. Was it sold as the Voltex specific S2000 wing or just a wing that he used on his car? You saw the pictures of the wing on his car. I remember the original for sale thread. Sure, he could do a nice thing and take the wing back, but my opinion is that he doesn't have to.

Nichigo failed to disclose the wing was for a 350z, the buyer was lead to believe it would fit PROPERLY on his s2000.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I can attest to the truthfulness of this matter. Steve has been very diligent and professional in this matter and there is no reason what so ever for any of this to have taken place.

Who in there right mind sell parts without full disclosure of them? You're gonna get an irate buyer. That was me. As soon as I discovered the problem I went after Steve and did not believe that he did not know that the wing was not intended for the S2000. After many conversations I came to fully understand that the problem originated with Nick.
I know Nick and have spent time with him at the track and I'd like to think he would not treat me this way but treating another member of the community like this is totally unacceptable!

A full refund should be returned to Steve promptly. Knowing full well the situation and not being upfront about the wing is 100% wrong Case closed. If Nick can not sell the wing for what he thinks its value is then that is his loss. Its no wonder no one bought it after he disclosed to the community the truth.......Think about it. There is no reason what so ever that his loss due to a simple miss communication or something as big as a out right lie should be passed on.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beb' date='Jan 8 2009, 01:33 PM
He sold it under the impression it was for s2k still but might have just had some fitment issues. Even though he sold it, it all leads back to Nichigo not disclosing that it was for a 350Z.

Nichigo is obviously responsible. It is not the buyers fault he put wear and sold it because he was under the impression that it would work with an s2k.
it's almost like selling non-s2000 specific wheels. (low offset Volks for example)

buyer comes to pick it up (no advertised offsets, no questions asked during the exchange), drives home, and finds out that it rubs and he will have to flare his fenders to fit them properly. Then, realizing that it will take work to make the wheels fit, the buyer sells them again. The next owner tries to make it fit, but it still rubs and he wants his money back... Original buyer turns to the seller as a fallback.

Quick Reply: RIPOFF Report: Nichigo