Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

COME OUT TO THE NEW & IMPROVE WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEET *ARLINGTON TX*

Old 08-29-2011, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COME OUT TO THE NEW & IMPROVE WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEET *ARLINGTON TX*

Like title says come out to the new & improve Wednesday night meet in Arlington.
Whats improved? well the spot that i have move the meet to is a illegitimate spot with the owners of the business giving me the full support and even went out of their way to stay late open for us the owner of A1 super buffet waunts everyone at the meet to have a good time so if you are with the meet the buffet is half price for you guys starting from 8pm-12pm the new meet time.
sponsors of the meet such as TOP SPEED PERFORMANCE will be out there to hand out free gears also A&R MOTORSPORTS well be doing HID give aways and more sponsors TBA
for any other info feel free to send me a pm or just reply to the topic thanks

Old 08-29-2011, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by s2dannyk
Like title says come out to the new & improve Wednesday night meet in Arlington.
Whats improved? well the spot that i have move the meet to is a illegitimate spot with the owners of the business giving me the full support and even went out of their way to stay late open for us the owner of A1 super buffet waunts everyone at the meet to have a good time so if you are with the meet the buffet is half price for you guys starting from 8pm-12pm the new meet time.
sponsors of the meet such as TOP SPEED PERFORMANCE will be out there to hand out free gears also A&R MOTORSPORTS well be doing HID give aways and more sponsors TBA

My link
Old 08-29-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by s2dannyk
im assuming you mean its a legitimate site and if you have a warrant you can come without worrying about the cops pestering you. i also assume that the meet is from 8pm to midnight and not noon as it is a weekday. its a bit far for me living east of dallas for a weeknight. i'll have to catch one closer soon.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:47 PM

its too far for me.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:26 AM

I might try to make this. Its not too far nor late for me. I may take the Supra out though.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:37 AM

I should be out there, as long as I'm not sleeping from working overnight tonight!
Old 08-30-2011, 01:21 PM

I may come out to this one depending on how late imma be at work. I might be in my civic though
Old 08-31-2011, 06:07 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wheres it at?? ill show up tonight
Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 AM

I might be going if I can get off of work early.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by justind
wheres it at?? ill show up tonight
It's at the SW corner of Nrw York Ave. and Pioneer Pkwy. Looks like some growing interests, so I'll be there.

Quick Reply: COME OUT TO THE NEW & IMPROVE WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEET *ARLINGTON TX*