Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

FS Car Stereo

Old 01-18-2010, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Car Stereo

What it looks like when it is connected, and working. I believe that little screen in the back also pops out, and raises up.

Anyone who is interested please make me an offer on the stereo. It works 100% you can hook it up and try it for yourself. I live in an area where if I put this in any of our cars it will be broken into and stolen within a few days, happened every time to our cars, so I have no use for it.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

This thread raises SO MANY questions. If you have no use for it due to theft in your area, why do you have it? It is also strange that you said "I believe that little screen in the back also pops out, and raises up". Do you not KNOW what it does?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:22 PM

Ive had my system in my car for 3+ months and I am still finding things that it does... as for the theft... maybe he had a garage and he lost it and is having to park outside, or the GFs car goes inside the garage or something? Let the man sell it and let the buyer worry about if its stolen or not... why automatically toss him on the chopping block? I take that back, you didn't throw him on the chopping block by saying its stolen but it sure sounded like you were heading that direction...
Old 01-18-2010, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buying stolen goods is a felony...it kinda a big deal. Especially electronics with serial numbers. Not saying that's what this is, just answering "let the buyer worry about if its stolen or not"
Old 01-18-2010, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by 08S2KCR,Jan 18 2010, 09:22 PM
Ive had my system in my car for 3+ months and I am still finding things that it does... as for the theft... maybe he had a garage and he lost it and is having to park outside, or the GFs car goes inside the garage or something? Let the man sell it and let the buyer worry about if its stolen or not... why automatically toss him on the chopping block? I take that back, you didn't throw him on the chopping block by saying its stolen but it sure sounded like you were heading that direction...
Don't worry about him, some people have nothing better to do than worry about what others are doing. I am selling it because at the moment the car I drive is parked in the front, unlike my s2000 was in the garage 24/7 when it was at the house. Theft around here happens very often, and I cannot put it in my car that is outside, because I can guarantee it will be stolen. We have had 7 different cars broken into, including my dad's friends SUV that was broken into at like 2PM in the afternoon, and what was stolen? The stereo system of course.

My garage door is also broken, and I only lift it up with the help of a friend or 2 because it is so heavy and I cannot do it on my own. I also have a fishing boat inside my garage, 2 motorcycles and a ton of car parts from my dads 2 trucks, so I have no room whatsoever, even if the garage was completely empty I still cannot get in and out of it without the help of someone every time, which I cannot do.

I was actually going to put that in my S2000, until I sold it that is why I have it. I bought it from a friend that I have known for 10 years so I can put it in my car, and I know what it does I just haven't tried it out in a while, so I cannot exactly remember what the 50 buttons on that loaded stereo does gernby so I am VERY SORRY.

Since you are so interested gernby I hope that answered your question about whether I knew what it does and if it is stolen. I put as much detail into it as possible, if it is not enough please say so and I can get the temperature for you the day I bought it, description in full detail who I bought it from, how green the grass was at the moment, and perhaps the size of my dick as well since you seem to be on my nuts so much.

good day mate!
Old 01-18-2010, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That post is going to have people clawing over each other to buy your radio now!

IBTL
Old 01-18-2010, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Iron Tank,Jan 19 2010, 01:24 AM
Don't worry about him, some people have nothing better to do than worry about what others are doing. I am selling it because at the moment the car I drive is parked in the front, unlike my s2000 was in the garage 24/7 when it was at the house. Theft around here happens very often, and I cannot put it in my car that is outside, because I can guarantee it will be stolen. We have had 7 different cars broken into, including my dad's friends SUV that was broken into at like 2PM in the afternoon, and what was stolen? The stereo system of course.

My garage door is also broken, and I only lift it up with the help of a friend or 2 because it is so heavy and I cannot do it on my own. I also have a fishing boat inside my garage, 2 motorcycles and a ton of car parts from my dads 2 trucks, so I have no room whatsoever, even if the garage was completely empty I still cannot get in and out of it without the help of someone every time, which I cannot do.

I was actually going to put that in my S2000, until I sold it that is why I have it. I bought it from a friend that I have known for 10 years so I can put it in my car, and I know what it does I just haven't tried it out in a while, so I cannot exactly remember what the 50 buttons on that loaded stereo does gernby so I am VERY SORRY.

Since you are so interested gernby I hope that answered your question about whether I knew what it does and if it is stolen. I put as much detail into it as possible, if it is not enough please say so and I can get the temperature for you the day I bought it, description in full detail who I bought it from, how green the grass was at the moment, and perhaps the size of my dick as well since you seem to be on my nuts so much.

good day mate!
Amen!

Now then, on with the sale!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Jeesh ... I have no idea why anyone would be offended by me raising a couple questions about this. The OP provided virtually no info about the unit (features, specs, model number, reason for sale, etc), so it sounded about as legit as a $20 Rolex.

I'm glad to hear that it might be legit. Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Former Sponsor

I take some of it back. I just noticed that the subject of the thread contained the model info. A quick Google search turned up a bunch of places selling this unit for less than $70 new.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:57 AM

What a great way to start my day with such a refreshing read...

Quick Reply: FS Car Stereo