UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Sold

Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red

Old 07-07-2016, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red

[SOLD]

I have this pair of rear brake calipers with carriers for sale.

I want £150 plus postage for the set. You are welcome to pick it up in Poole or we can meet halfway within a reasonable distance...

All components are painted red and fully refurbished. Please note that this is not just a 'quick lick of paint' style job!
Both calipers and carriers were stripped back to bare metal (de-rusted with electricity) and spray painted with Halford's brake caliper paint. After that they were baked in an oven for about an hour to help the paint cured.

Both calipers have:
- new pistons
- new internal rubber seals
- new external rubber seals
- fresh lubricants
- new bleeder nipples (with new rubber caps)

Both carriers have:
- new dust cover
- new slider pins (with bolts)
- fresh lubricant

All you need to transfer from your old brakes are the spring shims in the caliper and carrier! Otherwise it's a bolt on.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

(I left the pictures in thumbnails so click on them for hi-res!)
Attached Thumbnails Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0409.jpg   Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0410.jpg   Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0411.jpg   Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0412.jpg   Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0413.jpg  

Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0414.jpg   Set of rear brake calipers with carriers, fully refurbished and painted red-img_0418.jpg