Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Keep S and mod? go to 07 STI?

Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kkyo,May 6 2008, 05:35 AM
if your looking for a g35 or sti/evo you were not in love with the S from the beginning lol no offense but you can make anything fast, but imo the S looks better than evo/sti, sure you can make them fast for cheap but will it look good? maybe to a bunch of dicks lol i personally love converts and the only reason I think I am parting out my car currently is to get an ap2 lol
it's always possible to grow out of cars no matter how awesome they are. some people just like to experience something different every once a while. i change cars almost every year, for instance.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fusionchickenleg,May 6 2008, 05:37 AM
it's always possible to grow out of cars no matter how awesome they are. some people just like to experience something different every once a while. i change cars almost every year, for instance.
true even I'm thinking about something different, but for me it has to have the convert. feature and its hard to beat the S in the price range I have, if I could I would get a 997 porsche carboliet
Old 05-06-2008, 08:03 AM

MOD EVERYTHING, the last check you write when you die should bounce!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by s2kkyo,May 6 2008, 06:35 AM
if your looking for a g35 or sti/evo you were not in love with the S from the beginning lol no offense but you can make anything fast, but imo the S looks better than evo/sti, sure you can make them fast for cheap but will it look good? maybe to a bunch of dicks lol i personally love converts and the only reason I think I am parting out my car currently is to get an ap2 lol

How fast can you go from place to place lol? I mean boost is great don't get me wrong I'm currently boosted but if you can afford it and love it then do it if not I rather have a good looking car than fast. Fast = more chance for tickets lol cuz the need to zoom everywhere. I don't know about you but the girls love converts, a lot of them especially asian in my case never get to drive in a convert top down on a nice day because theres a bigger % of cars that are coupe/hardtop. Anyway just something to think about, spend a little money , heres my car might not be to your tastes but might make you rethink of the S's capabilities:

thats a pretty awesome pic! I must say.

The s2000 has treated me very well, but I cant say I enjoy it ANY other time then going in vtec (which is like once a few weeks due to traffic, or i just feel like an idiot with my car so loud above 6k to pass a minivan or something ) AND in the few canyon drives I do to get to my Valencia starbucks meet, which I WILL be attending if i get something new or not. too bad.

And I feel its just that... the s2000 is GREAT as a weekend car, but as an only car sometimes a bit small and rough IMO.

I love going top down too, but I just eventually stopped because I live in somewhat of a bad neighborhood depending on where you go, and the negative attention is just ridiculous with top down, top up and it goes away. So my top has only probably been down about a dozen times since I have owned the car unfortunately.

I think I am going to retract my statement of an STI and possibly replace that choice with the G35 or something...

I think I am losing thought of the big picture here... cheap insurance, good car to deal with ALL AROUND, not much negative attention (cops, people in general)

But I DO feel if i sell the S, I will want the most to feel that tight little interior, super quick steering, perfect shifter, go kart like feeling....
Old 05-06-2008, 10:48 AM

lol you have to compromise somewhere or spend $$$$ i think you should be happy with what you have and make due or save up to get exactly what you want. Either way good luck I'm more of a flashy guy I love the attention I get with top down and having my bov heard lol
Old 05-06-2008, 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=s2kkyo,May 6 2008, 11:48 AM] lol you have to compromise somewhere or spend $$$$ i think you should be happy with what you have and make due or save up to get exactly what you want.