S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:09 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Yup! Still on duty till mid summer. Gettin little breaks here n their. Europe data service sucks lol, at least where we are.
Dude looks awesome, nice work around with the slim fan.

unfortunately I just peruse the FI section now tho lol. Get to see all you guys making awesomeness. Im collecting and shaping up my ls swap. I loved my SOS kit as a dailly with the twin scroll but also wanted my cake and eat it to but hated the open scroll lag. A turbo swap could have minimized this but. im compromising with a GM performance package ls3 376/430

ill keep in touch. Still got your number but only data at the moment being deployed an all.
Heres a teaser!

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 01-31-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:33 AM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by nguyen365
What's the update bro?
no update, waiting on dave to free up some time for me.

Originally Posted by MorngWoodStewie
Yup! Still on duty till mid summer. Gettin little breaks here n their. Europe data service sucks lol, at least where we are.
Dude looks awesome, nice work around with the slim fan.

unfortunately I just peruse the FI section now tho lol. Get to see all you guys making awesomeness. Im collecting and shaping up my ls swap. I loved my SOS kit as a dailly with the twin scroll but also wanted my cake and eat it to but hated the open scroll lag. A turbo swap could have minimized this but. im compromising with a GM performance package ls3 376/430

ill keep in touch. Still got your number but only data at the moment being deployed an all.
Heres a teaser!

wow, you aint messin around. for some reason i thought you were on a full-blown turbo kit before... in any case, the LS swap should be fun with all the instant torque. it seems to be the go-to swap nowadays. whenever in doubt, go LS lol. i think theres another member on the forums here that just completed his LS twin turbo swap. it was a silver s2k with a rad hood cutout for the intake...
Old 01-31-2018, 11:46 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Yup, two kits total. 1 SOS TS max kit, then the FBM. Now I said eff it and going LS (NA) the f20/f22s dont grow on tree’s unfortunately and most high mileage engines still catching a fair price (whether it already has damage or knock is a pretty big gamble at this point I think to. A built one is even closer to what this was or more, just dont see it in my future right now.

ha! So he did lol, and literally just parted it out. Something about being cheaper to get where he wants to be but on a different platform... its literally a roller now with a hardtop for sale. But lucky for me I was able to snatch his engine mounts and trans. Steering rack relocation etc couple other high end goodies for a fair deal. Loved following that build! My goal is 430+whp and what ever wtrq a v8 will give me which is already gonna be wayyy to much lol. Really hoping to start focusing on aesthetics and showing it at some point to so, once shes in im done! Lol.

Good luck on the rest of your (new) setup. Were you looking for just some better reliability or higher goal?

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 01-31-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:07 PM

yea, I'm really afraid of something popping and needing a major rebuild. i figure 700whp on e85 with supertech head is probably the uppermost limit of a stock block. it all depends on how much abuse you throw at the car too, so i'll be easing into it from either a stop or roll. it'll mainly be a straight-line car with the amount of power its pushing (500+). It's hard to control throttle/boost on a turbo car especially around bends. and theres always room to improve things, if i really want to track the car i should probably go widebody, wider tires, and install traction control. buuuut, for now i just want it back on the road and have it run for more than a month before something breaks. i'll probably retune the car when its done to max out my current fuel pump (aem320). Hopefully hit 600+.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Not certain if you've seen it already but PFab and Colorado Race Fab hold the current stock bottomend record with 922whp.
Facebook Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:27 PM

Jesus, i wonder what that setup consists of. But at 900+whp, youll prob only get about 5 runs in before something pops lol. Thats a lot of boost
Old 02-23-2018, 10:20 PM

Small update. Got my turbo modified today by Terran at IAP. Replaced the 90deg elbow on the coldside with a 45deg elbow and welded on a 3" vband flange on the hotside.
After mocking up the modified turbo to the new manifold realized i gotta put in a pie cut to the downpipe to get the right fit. Its slowly coming together.
Here's Terran working his magic:

Needs a pie cut this size

The new elbow fits the existing ic piping just about perfect

Also the radiator shroud and slim fan fits perfect with the new location of the turbo, pretty happy with how that turned out. Theres more to come in the coming weeks, just ordered up components to run a true flex tune with hondata's new software upgrade for flex tune capability. Ill update with what parts i ordered and the setup, its a little unique compared to whats available on the market now. Stay tuned!
Old 03-01-2018, 11:49 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mijae007
BTW, here's a picture of how the car looks right now
What happened to ur 17x10s? Square set up?
What size tires will fit on them? I want them if u don't lol .W
Old 03-01-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by nguyen365
What happened to ur 17x10s? Square set up?
What size tires will fit on them? I want them if u don't lol .W
huh, nothing happened to them. its a square setup with 255/40/17 on all of them. and im keeping them unless someone pays me $3000 for them. Have way too much invested in my wheel/tire setup due to my incident.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mijae007
huh, nothing happened to them. its a square setup with 255/40/17 on all of them. and im keeping them unless someone pays me $3000 for them. Have way too much invested in my wheel/tire setup due to my incident.
Too rich for my wallet. Dang that's a big hotside. My gtx3076 Mine is 2.5 and it goes to a 3inch I think

I've been trying to save up for new rims and a wang aybe a gtc300

Quick Reply: Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.