S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

VTEC Solenoid and Intake Manifold brackets for Kraftwerks Supercharger kit

Old 04-13-2019, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VTEC Solenoid and Intake Manifold brackets for Kraftwerks Supercharger kit

After emailing Kraftwerks reqeuesting to purchase spare VTEC solenoid and intake manifold brackets (they hold up the supercharger plate), they informed me that they do not sell them separately and that I needed to either make my own or buy a full kit. Does anyone know where I can buy these specific brackets (circled in pics below), or someone who custom makes them?

Part numbers are: C032-0091-07 and C032-0148-07.

I recently purchased a secondhand kit that did not include these parts and are currently the only thing holding me back from putting them on my car. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-13-2019, 03:03 PM

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

you're ****ed
Old 04-13-2019, 03:18 PM

Apparently so. Not sure why KW doesn't sell these parts individually. Big headache.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:11 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

They recently updated the vtec solenoid bracket as that one pictured was known for having issues. If I’m unable to get them to validate my warranty claim I’ll sell you mine, I have both of the ones highlighted in your diagram.
Old 04-13-2019, 08:33 PM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

the vtec solenoid bracket is def sold seperately. its on their website... as far as the intake side you may have to attempt to contact the seller

https://kraftwerksusa.com/150-05-9303.html is the link for the updated vtec side. just ordered it myself as its an update from the kit i ordered
The following users liked this post:
beechx1 (04-15-2019)
Old 04-14-2019, 12:07 AM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by outeiroj
the vtec solenoid bracket is def sold seperately. its on their website... as far as the intake side you may have to attempt to contact the seller

https://kraftwerksusa.com/150-05-9303.html is the link for the updated vtec side. just ordered it myself as its an update from the kit i ordered
Lmfao, talk about a fail for whoever he was speaking with then....

I was under the impression that KW can sell you whatever you need....isn't that why everything has its own particular part number??? Regardless, KW tech support is hit or miss, it really comes down to who you can potentially get on the phone I feel. Join the "Kraftwerks Supercharged S2000 Owners" on Facebook. I know there's a lot of people from Kraftwerks in the group as well as John and George from LHT. If you go through there you'll surely be able to source these parts.

I have my kit sitting in it's gigantic box still....gonna see if I can order a 95mm pulley on Thursday....hopefully such a thing "exists"....you know....KW and all that...
Old 04-14-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ivanaguilar
They recently updated the vtec solenoid bracket as that one pictured was known for having issues. If I’m unable to get them to validate my warranty claim I’ll sell you mine, I have both of the ones highlighted in your diagram.
Much appreciated. Hope your warranty claim goes through, but in any case I will definitely keep you in mind and reach out within the next few weeks!
Old 04-14-2019, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle
Lmfao, talk about a fail for whoever he was speaking with then....

I was under the impression that KW can sell you whatever you need....isn't that why everything has its own particular part number??? Regardless, KW tech support is hit or miss, it really comes down to who you can potentially get on the phone I feel. Join the "Kraftwerks Supercharged S2000 Owners" on Facebook. I know there's a lot of people from Kraftwerks in the group as well as John and George from LHT. If you go through there you'll surely be able to source these parts.

I have my kit sitting in it's gigantic box still....gonna see if I can order a 95mm pulley on Thursday....hopefully such a thing "exists"....you know....KW and all that...
Right?! I've always heard Kraftwerks getting a bad wrap for their customer service from instances like this, unfortunately going through it myself now. Additionally, charging $179 for an "upgrade" bracket (when their previous ones were giving many other customers problems, to the point of failure) seems a bit ridiculous.

Thanks for pointing me in that direction. I'll be sure to post there as well.

To your 95mm pulley request, best of luck...