S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Leatherseats.com Review

Old 02-06-2015, 04:41 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by constructus
Right off the bat - I got the leatherseats.com covers. I'd love to post pics if anyone could show me how.
I have an 03 Sebring w/ a red interior. I went with their standard leather content package. Tim in sales was very helpful.
I wanted all red seats w/ perforations and he recommend color samples. He stated to me that they added a new
Red that I should consider so, he sent me samples to choose from.

I received the samples quickly and there was a perfect match in the batch - To all of you considering it, obviously get the samples.
I noticed a color variance in my car. A sample matched the red in the seats but another sample matched the red in the plastics
better in the car (I have an all red interior). My thought on that is perhaps over time either the seats got darker or
The plastics have gotten lighter from fading. The logical thing to do in this case is match the plastics so that everything is the same so
that's what I went with.

I paid $659. Via PayPal waited about three weeks and out-of-the-box these covers smelled like a baseball glove, looked
amazing, the color was dead-on and the build quality looked perfect to me.

I purchased a hog ring tool, hog rings and very important, new foam seat cushions from Honda. I purchased mine
from Bernardiparts. Chances are went you take your seats apart the bolsters will be crushed and split. plus, Over all,
the foam will not be as full as when new and yeah you could blah, blah, blah revive them by steaming but when the bolsters are falling
apart what's the point? Your spending the money reupholstering - Get fresh foam!

I photographed every step as I took them apart for reference and honestly it was SIMPLE. The upholstery is a reversal of the take down.
It's almost impossible to place a hog ring in the wrong place but if you do you simply cut it off and install another. The fit and finish is fantastic
and now in the car for 10 months they look and smell gorgeous. My friends can't believe I did them myself.

I use Zainos' leather cleaner and conditioner which is the best there is. It isn't shiny leaving a factory matte appearance and smells
like a leather glove. I'm so happy with the quality and result that I leathered up my CRZ and my Ridgeline as well. I highly please with
Leather seats.com and would encourage anyone to do their own work. Remember, New foam is fuller. Fuller foam = better fit! And your bolsters will
Look like the day they rolled out the factory. - someone please show me how to post pics!

Hope you figure out how to post the pictures soon. Interested in this as well.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:22 AM

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

leatherseats.com told me they can not reproduce all the back stitching on the back of the original seat and headrest and that if i wanted to have it be identical to just buy oem factory covers
Old 08-10-2015, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dedonderosa
leatherseats.com told me they can not reproduce all the back stitching on the back of the original seat and headrest and that if i wanted to have it be identical to just buy oem factory covers
This is not true, im not sure who over there told you that, but its just a single stitch on the seat before sewing the headrest on. I deal with them for my business and only use leatherseats.com, they are great fitting, very soft covers. I have not had a single complaint. To be honest OP, if youre upset about it, take the covers off and send them to me, ill put the factory single stitch in them, and send them back. I have 2-3 sets of s2k seats upstairs that I plan to recover over the winter and sell, as customized as anyone would like!

-Alex
Old 08-17-2015, 11:28 AM

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

I sent leatherseats.com those pics of what he posted showing factory and their covers and they said they cannot reproduce that which i think is bs only because its only a stich ya know
Old 08-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

To post pictures sign up for a photobucket or flicker account and upload them there. Then copy the IMG tag and paste it into your post.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love my Clazzio seat covers, people do not even know they are covers.
Old 01-24-2016, 03:27 PM

I've been watching this thread for a while hoping the completed pics will be posted... I'm looking to buy a set of covers from leatherseats.com soon. completed install pics and feedback a year and a half later would be a big help. Thanks
Old 02-16-2016, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by nextinstant39
Originally Posted by dedonderosa' timestamp='1435692176' post='23665881
This is not true, im not sure who over there told you that, but its just a single stitch on the seat before sewing the headrest on. I deal with them for my business and only use leatherseats.com, they are great fitting, very soft covers. I have not had a single complaint. To be honest OP, if youre upset about it, take the covers off and send them to me, ill put the factory single stitch in them, and send them back. I have 2-3 sets of s2k seats upstairs that I plan to recover over the winter and sell, as customized as anyone would like!

-Alex
Alex, i stumbled across this post as i was looking for info i refurbishing my s2k interior i have a Red 03. Are you an upholsterer, can you customize to factory standards or better do you have pics or samples of your work. I want to replace the leather on the seats,door panels, center console with custom colors. Like all s2k owners i am picky with quality fit and finished and after reading about leatherseats.com review i am a bit doubtful as to their quality standards. Any info would be appreciated, joe.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:41 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you are so picky that they have to look exactly like oem then the only option is new oem seats ...

I have ordered my leathers from leather seats .com... I think their 100 percent nicer than clazzios.. Number one these actually replace the leather not just slip over ..

Also to add you can not look at these and judge until they have a good year to tighten up in the sun .. They will definately tighten up and look better ... I'll post a few pics ..
This is now over a year later .. I have pics of when they went on but have to get them off my other fone ... Now people think their oem ..
[attachment=91324::]
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Review-image-1913911977.jpg  
Old 06-19-2018, 11:07 PM

Hi, Everyone. New member to the forum although I've browsed it from time-to-time over many years since I purchased my Suzuka Blue '06 from the dealer. Now it's time to get new seat covers. My OEM covers are blue. I've received some swatches from leatherseats.com but they don't seem to have a match. One shade of blue is too bright and a second shade is too dark. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find quality covers that are a closer color match to the OEM blue? Thanks for the assist.