Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

an unexpected night of ...........

Old 01-26-2002, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default an unexpected night of ...........

let start from the beggining...............

i got my injen intake yesturday, i was a little displease b/c the c$ dollar sux, and on top of that i had to pay duties and taxes.(we are gettin robbed here fellas)

anyhow, i brought my car over to my freinds shop to install the damn thing. about three hours later, and a few cuts and an aching back i was complete the install.

as a reward to my buddies who helped me out, i decide to take them for a spin 1 by 1, after the first run i must say, if u dont have a CAI get one right this minute, the car sounds great, and pulls a little better at around 3000,

so on to my second buddy, hes that freind that we all have that when evers he's around trouble is lurking.
he pusaudes me to go behind some industrial area in woodbride so i could really boot it. what do you think we found there????????

yes we did..... ILLEGAL STREET RACING........ oh to my delight, a true test for my silly new intake. I drive back to my freinds shop and he picks up his civic and we head back there.

Little guidos in there civic wanted to race, but i wanted a real race, not some 88 civic..

after hacking a butt i was coerced into racing against my bodies civic, we agreed.

we pull up behind the cars in front who are ready race....

1...2...3.. and they are off.....tires squeeling and clutches burning. BUT up ahead we see head lights comin in our direction as we are lined up ready race.

ALL OF A SUDDEN those headlights in the distance start flickering blue and red.SHIT COPS........ everybodys runnin and drivin in in different directions...

i pulled a quick u-turn and picked up my buddy(the devil) who got out of the car for the race. he get into the car and onother cop is now heading straight for me...cops are everywhere. so I STOP... a cop cuts in front of me blocking the road and not letting me pass...

right now im thinking ahhh shit, insurance aint gonna be to happy about this one.

then i dont know what happened the cop backed up just givin me enough room , so i dropped the clutch and i was out of there..........

pheeeeeeeeewwwwwwww....close call..... but damn was that shit fun and boy was the timin perfect... 10 minutes later i met up with the civic driver and we exchanged stories........ all in all, a fun night...... just happy i got away scott free.....

i think ill stick to main streets from now on.....wink wink..!!!

Old 01-26-2002, 12:03 AM

Heheh... where at dude?

I haven't been to Milley's in ages.

We should have a meet there... heheheh that should get some ppl riled up.
Old 01-26-2002, 12:08 AM

get the crowd really stirrin...........

i believe they call it coca cola...........but milleys does ring a bell
i may be wrong, but i would not rather not give out the exact streets...

still grinnin!!!!
Old 01-26-2002, 07:25 AM

Originally posted by Shvitz2k
get the crowd really stirrin...........

i believe they call it coca cola...........but milleys does ring a bell
i may be wrong, but i would not rather not give out the exact streets...

still grinnin!!!!

It started up already??? I never thought I'd hear about this in Jan? I remember a gathering at a certain C.T. in Woodbridge and W.B. and 16 last summer! Oh yeah don't worry about giving out the location...I'm sure the cops already know!
Old 01-26-2002, 11:29 AM

Yeah, I am a regular at W and 16...

I used to be a reg at milley's in my GTA and lowrider days (pickups).

I also hang at 7 and pine too.

We should have a street nite in the spring...hehehhe

Peace...
Old 01-26-2002, 11:46 AM

Originally posted by 1badride
Yeah, I am a regular at W and 16...

I used to be a reg at milley's in my GTA and lowrider days (pickups).

I also hang at 7 and pine too.

We should have a street nite in the spring...hehehhe

Peace...

Don't you feel sorry for that one employee working the graveyard shift at the C.T. with line ups out the door and 20 cars in the drive thru at 7 and Pine!!!
Old 01-26-2002, 12:54 PM

Lucky you,

I often do some time trials up those streets in Wood....without mentioning names. Once there was myself and a yellow Ferrari, looked like a brand new Modena.
We were riding back and forth passing each other.

I was teaching my son to drive standard, yes on the S2000, and we kept passing him. Finally I kicked my son off and wanted to find the Modena for a little fun but he was gone.

I will learn from your experience and watch out for the boys n blue. I put on a cold air intake and it really makes a difference I find when shifting and the sound is awesome.

See you in Woodb.....