S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 01:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers
Mine tapers off too. The stock turbo is out of its efficiency range in the higher RPMs.

Someone with a shot turbo should try one of this p&p solution ?

TD06H-60.1 vs the T518 (TD05H18G)

Arashi
Old 01-29-2017, 01:22 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Man I feel like this turbo is exactly what I need in my life. Have already maxed on the bolt ons na on my car and peeked 230whp. But these numbers of being right around 300 is what I need.

how many of you guys here daily drive with this kit? Also would it be best to wait out for a used kit and save some money?
Old 01-31-2017, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I daily mine with no issues at all. Not the fastest by any means but 300hp and not having to rev the piss out of the engine for useable power is perfect for street driving. Definitely wait and buy used since they can be had for relatively cheap. IMO the price you pay for a brand new kit isn't worth it for the power it makes.

Last edited by Super Nintendo Chalmers; 01-31-2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers
I daily mine with no issues at all. Not the fastest by any means but 300hp and not having to rev the piss out of the engine for useable power is perfect for street driving. Definitely wait and buy used since they can be had for relatively cheap. IMO the price you pay for a brand new kit isn't worth it for the power it makes.
Thats awesome to hear man! Anything in particular I should look out for buying used?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah. It's almost guaranteed that the original cast iron manifold is going to be cracked so watch out for that. Good news is that PFab sells a replacement, that's what I had to do. The downpipe was also cracked but any muffler shop can fix that. Other than that just make sure the turbo itself is in good shape and you should be good to go. Everything else is basic hardware, whatever was missing, worn, or broken I was able to source from Ebay and Amazon lol
Old 11-26-2017, 04:10 PM

Currently freshening up My Greddy Turbo Kit. and got a major boost leak coming off the Turbo into the pipe routing towards the intercooler.

I know theres a gasket that goes in between there.
Does anybody know anything about that gasket?
Greddys website doesn't have it, and idk the sizing or anything.
wondering if Kingwa, or ATP, or anybody might have a Part Number?
Its very similar to an exhaust gasket.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:09 AM

update.
tuned today and ran out of wastegate spring.
looking to upgrade it.
I see Tial and Turbosmart have internal wastegate options but idk if any is a direct fit.
I see this off brand (Kinugawa Turbo) Kit but know very little about it and would prefer the more well known brands.

Anybody know any stats / dimensions etc... on Greddy Turbocharger Wastegates?

https://03485e9.netsolstores.com/kin...variation=5896
Old 04-24-2018, 06:13 AM

What's up guys!

Im looking to purchase a used Greddy Kit that has popped up for sale but unfortunately it is a 00-05 KIT. My Car is an 07 DBW. Can anyone confirm if the alterations needed to make this work are correct?
Drill hole for IAT sensor
Plug holes for additional hoses not used by DBW
Get different injectors, (source spacers for fuel rail from where?)
What MAP sensor? (Hondata 4bar?)
Keep my NGK spark plugs or change?

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2018, 09:54 PM

Default Brand new 2018 greddy turbo update

Hey all.

​​​​​​I've been reading people complaining about the cast iron manifold cracking. Seems like most of the thread were old threads. Is this still going on for brand new 2018 kits?

Has greddy fixed this issue yet? Or pfab manifold is still a must change?

Also I read somewhere that the pfab manifold actually makes the system slightly slower as its not as efficient. Even the the pipe/holes are slightly bigger.

Thanks!

Last edited by Charstar604; 04-29-2018 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:48 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Charstar604
Hey all.

​​​​​​I've been reading people complaining about the cast iron manifold cracking. Seems like most of the thread were old threads. Is this still going on for brand new 2018 kits?

Has greddy fixed this issue yet? Or pfab manifold is still a must change?

Also I read somewhere that the pfab manifold actually makes the system slightly slower as its not as efficient. Even the the pipe/holes are slightly bigger.

Thanks!
Hows it going, after owning the greddy kit for 2 years my manifold has never cracked, but then there are some that the manifolds crack within a few months. It seems to be just a gamble when it comes to the greddy manifold cracking. I believe greddy has discontinued the s2000 turbo kit, so i dont think there is a new, updated manifold. Ive also ran the pfab manifold, even though they are more reliable when it comes to cracking compared to the greddy manifold, i did lose power. The greddy manifold is just a better design. Greddy manifold has individual runners, as pfab is just a log design.

Quick Reply: The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread